High-pressure, high-flow performance OEM technology designed and developed for E85 Ethanol and Pump Fuel.
- Designed for engines with more than 750 HP
- Award-winning OE technology
- High-pressure, high-flow performance
- OEM technology designed and developed for E85
- Able to operate up to 112 psi total fuel pressure
The innovative design of the DCSS 39/50 features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine blades for maximum efficiency under high pressure and high temperature applications.
The blades feed two high-pressure pumping channels, as opposed to a conventional single-stage pump that uses an impeller with a single row of blades at its outer edge. This innovative design results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise and current use, resulting in efficiency that’s 20 percent higher than conventional pumps.
- Fuel: GAS & E85
- Horsepower: 750HP+ at 60PSI, naturally aspirated applications
- Over All Pump Length: 131mm
- Main Housing Diameter: 39mm
- Lower Housing Diameter: 50mm
- Fuel Inlet Diameter: 11mm OD
- Fuel Outlet Diameter: 10mm OD
- Flow Rate: 465lph @ 40psi
- Test Voltage: 13.5 Volts
- Walbro 460LPH Fuel Pump
- Fuel Strainer
- Fuel Hose
- Harness Pigtail
- 2 clamps
- 2 wire connectors
The F90000274 may require modifications to existing system wiring, fuel lines and fuel module. We recommend this product to be professionally installed.
TTP is an authorised Walbro/TI Automotive Dealer- rest easy knowing you're buying the genuine product. Beware of knockoffs!