MCA Reds are our longest running product second only to the Gold Series. Whilst traditionally recognised for their performance and flexibility in tarmac based motorsports, the valving and springs can also be tailored to suit comfort based street use, competitive motorsport, or anything in between. The MCA Reds are currently the suspension of choice for a number of control racing categories both in Australia and overseas as well as featuring on our own lap record holding 1100rwhp Time Attack Toyota 86.
- Designed, Developed, Assembled & Fully Supported in Australia
- Fusion Valving Technology
- Custom Valving designed by MCA for customers specific requirements
- Custom Springs chosen for customers specific requirements
- Dyno Tuning & Testing â€“ high level of quality control
- 3 Year Platinum Warranty
- 12 Clicks of Hard/Soft Damper Adjuster (Bump & Rebound together)
- Camber Adjustment via top mount (where possible)
- Camber Washer Bottom Mounts (where possible)
- Damper Adjuster Extenders (where possible)
- Wheel travel range adjustment via bottom mount (pre-set by MCA)
- Height adjustment via spring seat position (base height adjustment is flawed)
- Possible height adjustment range depends on the specifics of the order
- Reinforced double gusseted lower mounts (where applicable, see vehicle specific details tab)
- Helper Springs to keep the main spring captive at all times
- Latest Rugged Spec internal sealing designs and components
- Superior Monotube design
Found it cheaper elsewhere? We'll beat it!
Can't find what you're looking for? Get in contact with our sales team and we'll get the parts you need!