The MCA Pro-Sports are designed to provide a high level of performance, a firm but acceptable ride quality for daily use and a large range of adjustment both in height and damper range. The minimal compromise required is thanks to MCAs latest valving, Fusion Valving, along with a more thorough and dedicated development program. Their setup has been derived from Motorsports testing for the Red Series but altered to suit a wider range of applications including street use.
- Designed, Developed, Assembled & Fully Supported in Australia
- Fusion Valving Technology
- Dyno Tuning & Testing â€“ high level of quality control
- 3 Year Platinum Warranty
- 12 Clicks of Hard/Soft Damper Adjuster (Bump & Rebound together)
- Camber Adjustment via top mount (where possible)
- Camber Washer Bottom Mounts (where possible)
- Damper Adjuster Extenders (where possible)
- Wheel travel range adjustment via bottom mount (pre-set by MCA)
- Height adjustment via spring seat position (base height adjustment is flawed)
- Possible height adjustment range of factory height down to tyre up inside fender by 15mm (estimate, does vary vehicle to vehicle)
- Reinforced double gusseted lower mounts (where applicable, see vehicle specific details tab)
- Helper Springs to keep the main spring captive at all times
- Latest Rugged Spec internal sealing designs and components
- Superior Monotube design
Found it cheaper elsewhere? We'll beat it!
Can't find what you're looking for? Get in contact with our sales team and we'll get the parts you need!